Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By PaiN
VEPR K .223 w Muzzle Brake
Dana nailed me today.....met me at the range, brought the VEPR, let me shoot it, then left early saying, "take it home, clean it, look inside, shoot it all you want...fall in love with it, I'll see you in afew weeks after I get back from vacation" This was a dirty, under-handed move....how much do you want to bet it never leaves my possesion?? :wink:

I've got to go to Hoffman's and buy a few boxes of over priced($8.99/20) Wolf .223 as the final test. If it runs these rounds, it'll be all I need to push me over the edge. I can get Wolf .223 at natchez.com for $4.49/20
Last edited by PaiN on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CTSixshot
Smokin'!
Bump fire that baby til the barrel turns orange!
By PaiN
I had to get some pics.....I know you want to see them :wink:

By PaiN
yea it is cool 8) ....but this morning some of the "wow" factor has worn off and like before I'm not 100% a VEPR is the rifle I want.
Also, that beatiful POSP scope was just recently found in the collection the VEPR came from and will be extra $$ I'm sure, which makes the price not so attractive vs. the other rifles I've been looking at.

Well, enough "thinking" out of me.....I'm going to just shut up and go shoot the thing while I have it.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!