Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By rigger7
I've been seeing all the new Mini 14's from Ruger with the 16" barrel and the flash suppressor,my question is it possible to also have a bayo lug on there also, as long as I do not put a pistol grip stock on the rifle?
By hayes1966
One of the Ruger Mini 14s is banned by name on the CT AWB. I think it is the stainless one.
By jkysmrf
The model banned is the folding stock version. No more than 2 features. 1 being removable magazine 2 being flash suppressor so no other features can be added.
By nvisn
jkysmrf wrote:The model banned is the folding stock version. No more than 2 features. 1 being removable magazine 2 being flash suppressor so no other features can be added.
+1 No bayonet lug with a flash hider and detachable mag.
By rigger7
Oh OK,I wonder if there is way to mount a bayo lug without the flashhider.
I also wonder if the flashhider on the CT models is removable and can I legally use a suppressor.
By ChrisNCT
It the "Specific" model 5F which is a folder. If it's not marked 5F and is a verifiable preban, then you can have a folding stock even though it is questionable by some. The list in this state is by Type or Specific Model Number.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!