Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By Hddreamer
I love mine ! Very good gun ,no hiccups what so ever , I don't think you would be disappointed what so ever , my brother in law has one and is thinking on buying another ! The first was for his son now he wants one for himself .
By Hddreamer
Gerry if you belong to a gun club that allows guests I would be glad to bring it up and you can try it ,my gun club dosent allow guests or I would invite you down to mine
By GerryB
Hey HD, based on your response and others I've talked to, I decided to take the leap. It's pretty cool so far. I'm going to shoot it later tonight for the 1st time. I want to clean and oil it first, like it tells you to in the manual. I had a $25 gift card to Cabelas so I bought an inexpensive red dot to play with too. Thanks for the offer to shoot it though.
By Hddreamer
Anytime gerry I'm sure that you won't be dissappointed with it it's a great gun and fun to shoot I did a trigger ,a muzzelite break ,put a extended bolt lever on it , bipodand a 40x scope along with a few little things , it's addicting !have a great time with it I wish you the best of luck with it , let us know how it goes , I'll be waiting to hear from you !
By LastOne

I love mine, one of my best purchases....best advise I can give is that the very best mod you can buy for this is MORE AMMO! Finding 22lr is my part time job! Enjoy!
By Hddreamer
Nice gun Gerry ! , good luck with it !
By GerryB
Thanks for the compliment, but that is a picture of another members gun. I haven't gotten around to posting any pictures as yet.
By Hddreamer
Ahhhhh ok well than hope to see yours soon
By GerryB
Damn, this gun is a hoot! I took it to an indoor range and it was dead on from the first bullet to the 300th! I didn't even have to sight my BSA red dot in. I likey!!! My wife loved it too... Easy to shoot. This is gonna be a fun one. We shot standard velocity Aguila, Mini Mags, and American Eagle High Velocity all without skipping a beat. Those magazines about tore up our fingers trying load them. That's one strong frigging spring, especially for a ten rounder! I brought it home, cleaned it up, and I'm ready to play some more! Gimme some steel plates!
By LastOne
GerryB wrote:Damn, this gun is a hoot! I took it to an indoor range and it was dead on from the first bullet to the 300th! I didn't even have to sight my BSA red dot in. I likey!!! My wife loved it too... Easy to shoot. This is gonna be a fun one. We shot standard velocity Aguila, Mini Mags, and American Eagle High Velocity all without skipping a beat. Those magazines about tore up our fingers trying load them. That's one strong frigging spring, especially for a ten rounder! I brought it home, cleaned it up, and I'm ready to play some more! Gimme some steel plates!
Yeah loading the long ten rounders can be a pain. I keep an Allen wrench in my range bag and put it in the follower hole and pull down as I load...but the short ten rounders are the way to go, especially for bench shooting.
By GerryB
Thanks for the idea. It works great.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!