News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Glock 26 Question

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.

Moderator: Moderators

denick
Sharpshooter V
Sharpshooter V

Glock 26 Question

Postby denick » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:15 pm

I have been offered a barter and their end is a Glock 26 Gen 3 and a good amount of accessories. Because I have never handled a Glock. I thought I'd ask here. I would only do this if it might be useful for my wife.

So the question is, will the grip size be suitable for a woman with small hands? Her hands are small and thin.

Mike_Diako
Expert IV
Expert IV

Postby Mike_Diako » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Possibly.

The reason I say that is the grip is thick since it's a double stack. Same width as a 19 and 17.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

JohnFH
Admin
Admin

Postby JohnFH » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 pm

I have a G17 she can try, same width, just longer
Details Count<br>Appleseed it's all about YOU, ask me<br>

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby PaiN » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:14 pm

The baby Glocks(and Glocks in general) are an odd lot, some people take to them and some don't.
My advice is take whatever trade you are working out.......If your wife doesn't care for it......you will absolutely have no problem selling it.
The Destroyer has arrived

"Even well-ordered republics are destined to decay into democracy and then into despotism." -Plato

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby PaiN » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 pm

In fact, I call 1st dibs :wink:
The Destroyer has arrived

"Even well-ordered republics are destined to decay into democracy and then into despotism." -Plato

Return to “Pistol”