Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By Mike_Diako
Quick and simple answer. They're ugly as shit but they work. They are also very top heavy due the simple blowback design. Also, they carry a lifetime warranty which is a plus. For a sub $200 gun you can't go wrong if you're just plinking with it. Personally though, I would never use it as a self defense firearm.
By phoffer961
I have the Hi-point .380, .9mm, .40 and .45 and I really like them! As stated above they are ugly as all get up and they are very heavy. The thing is they are accurate and shoot any ammo. I fired tula steel through them with no issues! I was able to buy all four guns for the same price as a decent .45. I don't carry them but I do take them to the range once in a while. They are easy to break down and clean. If you are looking for cheap fun these are for you.
By AGust82
I have no experience with the pistols but I had a 9mm carbine. I'd agree with entirely with the others. It wasn't very pretty but was incredibly reliable and surprisingly accurate. The sights were junk and other controls were awkward. A lot of fun to plink with though.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!