News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Favorite Wheelgun

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.

Moderator: Moderators

MessEleven
Sharpshooter III
Sharpshooter III

Postby MessEleven » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:11 am

myglimk2 wrote:
It's alright. I'm sure we'll run into you again at WLOPA. :wink:
The Savage is an excellent shooting rifle with an awesome trigger! So awesome that Pain got... Nevermind, I'll keep that story under wraps! :lmao:
But, yes the GP shot awesome! You should have tried it!

Yeah, kinda' kickin' myself now.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser - Vince Lombardi

CTSixshot
High Master II
High Master II

Postby CTSixshot » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 am

myglimk2 wrote:I'll take a pic of the GP to show you how dirty that Ol' Unique powder was before I clean it today! :lol:

Even with the cleanest burning powder, the very design of a revolver with gaps between the cylinder and barrel will allow for gas leakage and some trace filth will always be present. Un-burned powder can cause tight cylinders and such, too. It just goes with the territory...

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Did a full strip and clean today. Cylinder spins so much smoother now! 8)
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."
-David Icke

Return to “Pistol”