Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By PaiN
I bought a holster I found on e-bay from a custom maker for the Springfield XDs, the holster arrived quickly, was built well with sturdy clip, very light weight and prefect fit for the pistol...But...it rode the too high and felt like pistol kept wanting to tip off my belt or pop out. I contacted the manufacturer and received some really awesome customer service. With out hesitation or questions Matt said he wanted me happy with the holster, he offered to make me a new holster with an adjusted ride height and have it to me in a week or a refund...not only that but he also wanted me to keep the 1st holster(I sent it back anyway). The redo holster arrived today as promised and its perfect. This is a great piece "rough side-out" leather work and all for ~$50.
Contact: "texas292" via e-bay if you're interested in buying one or one like it.

By Arby238
Looks the same as the one I got from High Noon holsters. But I know I paied more than $50.00
By PaiN
Arby238 wrote:Looks the same as the one I got from High Noon holsters. But I know I paied more than $50.00
You must be talking about their "Public Secret" which is over double the price....
http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Product ... -clip.html
I've always liked High Noon holsters and actually bought on of these once of a Kahr P9. This one from texas292 is every bit as well made, but it lighter and more comfortable.....Got to love a great value :D
By myglimk2
Saw this holster in person. Very well made and super light! 8)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!