Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By CTSixshot
No opinions regarding doing such, but I know Hansen's had the (Ceiner, is it?) conversion package awhile ago...still there?
By Arby238
Instead of a conversion I got a GSG 1911. Have had it for 2 years with no trouble. It is the same as the Sig 22 1911.
By bizkitjmd1
I just bought the Kimber conversion but have not tried it out yet. it fits nicely on the frame and seems to be build very well.
By phoffer961
Arby238 wrote:Instead of a conversion I got a GSG 1911. Have had it for 2 years with no trouble. It is the same as the Sig 22 1911.
I agree with Arby! I researched the conversion kits for my 1911's and for the price I walked out of Hoffman's with my GSG 1911 and never looked back! It has fired everything and feels/looks great! It has the same weight as my other 1911's. You can't go wrong for the price!

By nvisn
thanks guys. Phoffer how is the accuracy?
By phoffer961
nvisn wrote:thanks guys. Phoffer how is the accuracy?
Very good! I have nice tight groups. I have the stock sights and so far so good!
By xring
I also have a Marvel. Shoots .75 groups at 50 yards. I use it for Bullseye and besides outstanding accuracy, shoots CCI standard velocity with almost perfect functioning. Of course the trigger on my Springfield is very good also.
By nvisn
holy cow that looks great. Pricy! I am just looking to kill pins and plates. thanks for the idea none the less
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!