News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

A new Browning Buckmark is in the house!

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.

Moderator: Moderators

GerryB
Marksman V
Marksman V

A new Browning Buckmark is in the house!

Postby GerryB » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:29 pm

I bid on and won, a Browning Buckmark camper .22 LR pistol on a Gunbroker.com auction. Great way to get the pistol I wanted. Cocobolo wood grips, fiber optic front sight, matte blued finish. I added a scope mount and a reflex sight right from the start. Now to shoot the new gun...

The whole Gunbroker auction was handled flawlessly. Since it was a new gun being offered by a reputable dealer, I was confident in buying this way. Not sure how a used gun transaction would fly... If you've been skeptical about the whole GunBroker.com thing, I would say, like anything else, use common sense. Give it a go. I will again.

Gerry

SR9
Admin
Admin

Postby SR9 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:32 am

Congrats Gerry! That is a nice pistol for sure.

I have bought both rifles and handguns off GB. GB is not always the most cost effective but I was lucky to hit on some models that few wanted at the time and got for a reasonable price. All were local to CT and that saved on shipping.

All the handguns came from Valley FA or Bethany. Both places were good with accurate descriptions.

Ultimately, the best deals have been from members here. They are a good bunch to deal with so there is an option for ya.

Have fun with the new addition to the family. Hope you can find some 22LR ammo.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy 1962

NVPL : http://www.nvpl.greatatlantictrophy.com/
WLOPA : http://www.wlopa.com/index.htm

sjcolwell2
Sharpshooter III
Sharpshooter III

Postby sjcolwell2 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Any Pictures ???
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush<br><br>Certified NRA Instructor<br>NRA Life Member

Return to “Pistol”