Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By GixerJockey
Yea... so i bought my own Christmas present this year. Mostly because i couldn't get anyone else to buy it for me. It took a few months to show up, but it.was well worth the wait. Anyone that shoots USPSA or steel matches should be very jealous...

Behold the CZ Czechmate...

By PaiN
:mrgreen:
By GixerJockey
Here's the way it showed up. Set up as a "stock auto". The pic above is after I switched it over to open class. It.comes with everything to switch between both configurations. Iron sights (with spare barrel), three 20 round mags, one 27 round big stick, extra slide release, extra hammer sear, extra frame pins, C-More sight, compensator and barrel... and probably some stuff Im forgetting. The gun is so tight that you have to "pull" the slide off of it. Hold it pointing down, with the slide release removed, and the slide doesn't move. Im pretty impressed with how well they build this thing...

By PaiN
You spoiled yourself......I didn't as much as that package costs on my entire family's Christmas list :lol:
By myglimk2
PaiN wrote::mrgreen:
This is right! :lol:

Very nice! 8)
By GixerJockey
PaiN wrote:You spoiled yourself......I didn't as much as that package costs on my entire family's Christmas list :lol:
Yea... I've been saving... and waiting for this one for a while now.

Now I just need to figure out a load that will cycle the thing reliably. It's set up for major power factor 9mm. That equates to about 1330 FPS... out of a 9mm! Its gonna be pretty hot! 8O
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!