News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Merry Christmas to me!

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.

Moderator: Moderators

GixerJockey
Expert II
Expert II

Merry Christmas to me!

Postby GixerJockey » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Yea... so i bought my own Christmas present this year. Mostly because i couldn't get anyone else to buy it for me. It took a few months to show up, but it.was well worth the wait. Anyone that shoots USPSA or steel matches should be very jealous...

Behold the CZ Czechmate...

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby PaiN » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 pm

:mrgreen:
The Destroyer has arrived

"Even well-ordered republics are destined to decay into democracy and then into despotism." -Plato

GixerJockey
Expert II
Expert II

Postby GixerJockey » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Here's the way it showed up. Set up as a "stock auto". The pic above is after I switched it over to open class. It.comes with everything to switch between both configurations. Iron sights (with spare barrel), three 20 round mags, one 27 round big stick, extra slide release, extra hammer sear, extra frame pins, C-More sight, compensator and barrel... and probably some stuff Im forgetting. The gun is so tight that you have to "pull" the slide off of it. Hold it pointing down, with the slide release removed, and the slide doesn't move. Im pretty impressed with how well they build this thing...

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby PaiN » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:52 pm

You spoiled yourself......I didn't as much as that package costs on my entire family's Christmas list :lol:
The Destroyer has arrived

"Even well-ordered republics are destined to decay into democracy and then into despotism." -Plato

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 pm

PaiN wrote::mrgreen:

This is right! :lol:

Very nice! 8)
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."
-David Icke

GixerJockey
Expert II
Expert II

Postby GixerJockey » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:42 pm

PaiN wrote:You spoiled yourself......I didn't as much as that package costs on my entire family's Christmas list :lol:

Yea... I've been saving... and waiting for this one for a while now.

Now I just need to figure out a load that will cycle the thing reliably. It's set up for major power factor 9mm. That equates to about 1330 FPS... out of a 9mm! Its gonna be pretty hot! 8O

Return to “Pistol”