News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

What is the best .22LR pistol for the Range in your opinion?

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
GixerJockey
Expert II
Expert II
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 am
Location: Berlin

Postby GixerJockey » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Y3V wrote:
GixerJockey wrote:Yea... LOL. He isn't going to buy a 41. I laughed when I saw someone suggest a 41 to the cheapest man I've ever met.


Yev... come see me for a Yev-priced MKII. You'll love it. Best $300 you'll ever spend.

I will need to sell the P22 in order to purchase the MKII.. But my interests are perked and I haven't seen your fine ass in awhile. 8)


Quit spending money on the SV you can't ride 'till spring and come grab a nice, used MKII...



User avatar
Y3V
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter I
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am

Postby Y3V » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:44 pm

GixerJockey wrote:
Y3V wrote:
GixerJockey wrote:Yea... LOL. He isn't going to buy a 41. I laughed when I saw someone suggest a 41 to the cheapest man I've ever met.


Yev... come see me for a Yev-priced MKII. You'll love it. Best $300 you'll ever spend.

I will need to sell the P22 in order to purchase the MKII.. But my interests are perked and I haven't seen your fine ass in awhile. 8)


Quit spending money on the SV you can't ride 'till spring and come grab a nice, used MKII...

:twisted:

User avatar
GixerJockey
Expert II
Expert II
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 am
Location: Berlin

Postby GixerJockey » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:01 pm

I'll give you $150 for th P22 if it isnt' too ammo picky... :wink:

User avatar
Y3V
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter I
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am

Postby Y3V » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:07 pm

GixerJockey wrote:I'll give you $150 for th P22 if it isnt' too ammo picky... :wink:

You're a whore.
I shall not do $150.. and it loves Federal 525 bulk pack. Nom nom nom.
You should totally do better on the P22 (+$$$) and then do better on the MKII(-$$$).

Then we are in business. <3

User avatar
GixerJockey
Expert II
Expert II
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 am
Location: Berlin

Postby GixerJockey » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Y3V wrote:
GixerJockey wrote:I'll give you $150 for th P22 if it isnt' too ammo picky... :wink:

You're a whore.
I shall not do $150.. and it loves Federal 525 bulk pack. Nom nom nom.
You should totally do better on the P22 (+$$$) and then do better on the MKII(-$$$).

Then we are in business. <3


You know better than to play that game with me... :wink: :P

User avatar
Y3V
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter I
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am

Postby Y3V » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:34 pm

GixerJockey wrote:
Y3V wrote:
GixerJockey wrote:I'll give you $150 for th P22 if it isnt' too ammo picky... :wink:

You're a whore.
I shall not do $150.. and it loves Federal 525 bulk pack. Nom nom nom.
You should totally do better on the P22 (+$$$) and then do better on the MKII(-$$$).

Then we are in business. <3


You know better than to play that game with me... :wink: :P

You'd think I'd learn my lesson by now. :oops:

User avatar
hayes1966
High Master II
High Master II
Posts: 2435
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Central Connecticut
Contact:

Postby hayes1966 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:19 pm

[quote="Y3V"]
You're a whore.
/quote]

Wow - you mean there are more than two on this board?
NRA Certified Instructor - Si vis pacem, para bellum - http://www.ct-permit.com

User avatar
sjcolwell2
Sharpshooter III
Sharpshooter III
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 am
Location: Windsor Locks
Contact:

Postby sjcolwell2 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 pm

RUGER MK SERIES , CAN'T BEAT'EM
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush<br><br>Certified NRA Instructor<br>NRA Life Member

User avatar
sliverflinger
Marksman I
Marksman I
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:00 am

22 pistols

Postby sliverflinger » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:25 pm

I've been trying to beat my Ruger MK1 to death since I got it in 73. So far I've changed the mag release and the front sight. Neither one because it broke or wasn't serviceable , but because I found one that worked better for me. The front sight on a MK1 short bull hung up on my holster. So I got a security six that's easier to see( old eyes) and doesn't hang up. An old pharts opinion and worth just what it cost.


Return to “Pistol”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests