Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By newguy
Well i picked up a Keltec P32 and looks like whoever had it put extend one round add on bottom of mags. Also noticed in the box is the piece that does last round hold open and that allows you to lock the slide back. Just wondering if they did this because you couldn't use the lock slide back with mag extension or they just didn't wanna have a lock back slide. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these and might be willing to give him a hand installing slide lock back piece if it can be installed with mag extender
By Mike_Diako
I'm pretty sure that none of the Keltec 32's and .380's have last round hold back. My P3-AT doesn't.
By newguy
P32 does the 380 doesn't I have the slide lock part in a bag was in box didn't notice what it was till I looked in manual. I thought it was some kind of takedown tool
By myglimk2
The P32's have them. It is just internal with no external slide lock. Only activated by the mag.
By newguy
Ya i don't know if person who had it before me removed it because of the mag extension or if they just didn't wanna have the last round open slide lock with a empty mag i sorta like having last round open lock personally but not sure why they took the part out
By myglimk2
They prolly took it out, because if the slide locks open (empty) the only way to release it is by dropping the mag and racking or inserting a full mag and racking. Kind of a useless feature on the P32 since there is no external release button. It's a nice feature on the LCP just because it has an external button.
The P32's are nice little pocket carries either way. Had a few of them. Get the belt clip and shove it in your waist band and noone will ever know it's there! :wink:
By newguy
Ya i am thinking about the belt clip or a pocket holster. Another thing i liked is unlike 380 ammo. Priv selling 32 auto for $10.95 a box hell of alot cheaper then 380 ammo
By myglimk2
Ammo may be a bit cheaper, but it doesn't make the gun anymore comfortable to shoot. :lol:
By punisher
The P32 has alot less recoil than the P3AT any day.
Ive had one for 4 years and shoot the crap out of it.
By punisher
I have the trigger shoe , pinky extension and belt clip installed.
I also have a spare 10 round mag.
By myglimk2
punisher wrote:The P32 has alot less recoil than the P3AT any day.
Ive had one for 4 years and shoot the crap out of it.
That is true. I have shot the P32,P3AT, and LCP(owned all three too). It was just there size alone that wasn't very confortable to shoot, for me anyways. Be lucky if between the three if they saw 50 rounds. Just made sure the HP's cycled fine and that was it.
By punisher
Ive had the LCP and the P3AT and have only kept the P32. I just love it, the wife carries it everywhere with the 10 round mag for some reason. She theows it in her Purse and thwn flies away on her broomstick, uh i mean minivan.
By newguy
This is the one I picked up only has one round mag extension for a accessory.

Came with two mags both have a one round extension
By punisher
Nice accesory.
Have you shot it?
The trigger shoe from Keltec is just awesome. Sometimes ill carry it to have something different.
I run Buffalo Bore +P Hard Cast through it.
Have yet to have a problem with it and hopefully it stays that way.
Usually i take it to the range about twice a month and run about 100 rounds each time.
By newguy
Bought a box of the Magtech Golden Guardian 65gr JHP plan on using some of these to carry and some Priv 71gr FMJ to try out Sunday. See how those cycle.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!