Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By newguy
I am gonna have to order a spring set for mine because only spring i got with it one that installed. It looks like Sig sells the 2 spring kit for 12 bucks
By Mopar
I's see how it runs first. Odds are you already have the lighter spring installed. I dont know anyone who actually uses the heavier one.
By newguy
Ya i think i am gonna wait till i test it since Sig's website requires a min purchase of 20 dollars
By newguy
Well i tested the Sig out on Sunday. I bought it used from Hoffmans. Lets see first of all safety doesn't work only fires with safety on and thumb safety keeps sliding down and i had to Single action the hammer 3 times before it started firing then it would cycle a full mag. I am wondering if i should just go in and have them exchange it for another handgun or let them send it out for repair since they told me they don't fix Sigs in house. One plus when it did fire and never got any FTF
By PaiN
newguy wrote:Well i tested the Sig out on Sunday. I bought it used from Hoffmans. Lets see first of all safety doesn't work only fires with safety on and thumb safety keeps sliding down and i had to Single action the hammer 3 times before it started firing then it would cycle a full mag. I am wondering if i should just go in and have them exchange it for another handgun or let them send it out for repair since they told me they don't fix Sigs in house. One plus when it did fire and never got any FTF
Your Mosquito is never going to be right.....Take advantage of Hoffman's 30 day return guarantee and get something else
By myglimk2
^---- What he said. Pick up a SR22P and you wont be disappointed!
By newguy
I bought it back they told me it would take 4 to 6 weeks to get it back if I wanted it repaired because i they send all Sigs out to be repaired. They were real Aholes about giving me store credit. I ended up grabbing a Keltec P32 hard chrome. with a extra mag both mags and extra round extenders on them. Hoffman's did take care of me and give me a exchange. But like i said they were extremely rude and nasty to me. Because i wanted store credit and didn't wanna wait up to 6 weeks to get it back.
By GreggAndrews
Hoffman's did take care of me and give me a exchange. But like i said they were extremely rude and nasty to me. Because i wanted store credit and didn't wanna wait up to 6 weeks to get it back.
The only reason they gave you store credit is because they were pretty much backed into a corner. Hence they were so nasty, hence Hoffman's is a shitty shop.

I give my money to decent people.
By newguy
I just hope the Keltec has no issues I never shot a 32 auto I guess the 32 auto has last round open and the Keltec 380 doesn't why I got 32 auto instead because I like last round open better
By Mike_Diako
Unfortunately, just like any gun store, it's all about who you talk to. The sad reality of it though is most of them there are very difficult to deal with.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!