News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

M&P9 Shield

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Hddreamer
Admin
Admin

Postby Hddreamer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Still have mine with no problems great carry gun !

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby PaiN » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 pm

I managed to find another Shield 9mm and picked it up tonight.....This one is staying with me. 8)
The Destroyer has arrived

"Even well-ordered republics are destined to decay into democracy and then into despotism." -Plato

hayes1966
High Master II
High Master II

Postby hayes1966 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:27 pm

PaiN wrote:I managed to find another Shield 9mm and picked it up tonight.....This one is staying with me. 8)

Can we start a poll on this?
NRA Certified Instructor - Si vis pacem, para bellum - http://www.ct-permit.com

Hddreamer
Admin
Admin

Postby Hddreamer » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:27 am

Glad to hear you found another one there a great gun and definitely a great carry piece let us know how well it shoots !

budget76
Marksman III
Marksman III

Postby budget76 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:55 pm

PaiN wrote:I managed to find another Shield 9mm and picked it up tonight.....This one is staying with me. 8)

Good to hear. New or used? Feel free to not answer, but mind if I ask what you paid if used? From my reading this is #1 on my list for carry/ my next purchase, but I haven't had time to research what the going price is on used yet.

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby PaiN » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 pm

budget76 wrote:Good to hear. New or used? Feel free to not answer, but mind if I ask what you paid if used? From my reading this is #1 on my list for carry/ my next purchase, but I haven't had time to research what the going price is on used yet.

This Shield popped up used locally and I jumped on it. New they are impossible to find, word is Hoffman's has 50 people on the Shield waiting list :?
What I paid..I'm not saying but it was very fair for what I got.(I wouldn't have bought the gun if it was a rake job)
Last edited by PaiN on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Even well-ordered republics are destined to decay into democracy and then into despotism." -Plato

budget76
Marksman III
Marksman III

Postby budget76 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Damn, good thing I'm planning on waiting a little while. 50 people waiting list is crazy 8O

No problem with the price, figured that may be the answer. Thanks

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby PaiN » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:35 pm

I installed a set of night sights on the Shield tonight. I originally went with XS Big Dots. But come to find out the rear sight of the XS's is only a painted stripe(according to the company, a tritium vile can't be fit into the the sight block....)I did not like this at all. I also has fit problems with the set I received.
I ended up using Truglo TFO sights the fit is nice and installation not to bad and the function is really great.

nvisn
High Master II
High Master II

Postby nvisn » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:57 pm

I love those sights.

SR9
Admin
Admin

Postby SR9 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:35 am

Very nice Pain.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy 1962

NVPL : http://www.nvpl.greatatlantictrophy.com/
WLOPA : http://www.wlopa.com/index.htm

Return to “Pistol”