Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By Hddreamer
Damm spell check it was suppose to be smith and wesson
By GreggAndrews
Right now I'm not in the market for new firearms.
Yeah... just lightly used ones. :lol:
By magneton44
Hddreamer wrote:Hey pain got a shield the other day feels great shoots just as good ! One thing the washer type end that holds the recoil spring was bent when I took it apart to clean it getting sent back to s&wto find out what happened
Hence, my hesitation in hastily buying a Shield right now.
By Hddreamer
Really 44 'hastily'
I don't hastily buy anything if I like it I buy it end of story I didn't know that there's some kind of time period in supose to wait
By magneton44
Hddreamer wrote:Really 44 'hastily'
I don't hastily buy anything if I like it I buy it end of story I didn't know that there's some kind of time period in supose to wait
No, that comment wasn't meant for your buying behavior, it was a comment on my buying behavior. In a previous post, I mentioned that I was going to use all my strength and refrain from going out and purchasing a Shield, until I could get feedback from others who had already bought. Your providing a valuable service by shooting and reporting back, Thank You. Sorry, didn't mean to imply any negative action.
By Hddreamer
Ok ,didn't know why you made that comment but it's clear now , I did do some research and everything I found said all good it's just my luck I have had two other guns (not new releases) that have been back to the factory's
1.ruger mark III
2. Sig 2009
This isn't new to me whatever gun I buy next will probley get sent back too (lol)
By PaiN
No more Glock=I have to go and "look" at on of these M&P Shields now
By Mike_Diako
Just buy an M&P 9C.
By PaiN
Mike_Diako wrote:Just buy an M&P 9C.
Na....the Shield has the size of the Kel-Tec PF9 with the trigger and reliability of the Glock 26. I have got to get one in hand.... 8)
By punisher
Yup, the Shield slimmness is awesome. Hmmmm
Ill probably get after i get my 38 special of pooraway, i mean layaway.
By Hddreamer
Still waiting for mine to come back :(
By PaiN
I ordered a 9mm Shield this morning.
I can not deny.....the M&P Shield may finally be "The Right Carry Gun". The right size, the right weight, the right trigger, the right reliability and at the right price :D
By Hddreamer
Pain, where did you order it from?
By Hddreamer
Your gonna love it , I have big hands and it felt really good and shot very well
Lots of luck with your new purchase !
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!