Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By punisher
Wow
Almost unbelievable.
You also did a good job with your email.
Ive noticed that if you are proffessional and courteous when emailing or calling customer service most of the time you will get good results.
Good job
By myglimk2
Awesome!! 8)
By BigKahuna
Ruger sent the new SR22p and I took it to the range today. Without all of the details, it functioned perfectly with 2 different "bulk" ammunitions and with CCI Mini Mags.

I fired ~200 rounds through it, with one dud that wouldn't fire in two other pistols. I find that acceptable, so I sent an e-mail to Ruger with the good news, and requested a return-shipping label for the original pistol.

The entire process took about 6 weeks, but I now have a great little gun for training, target practice, and plinking. Kudos to Ruger customer service, especially Joe Cramer. A great guy to work with!
By myglimk2
That's great news! Glad to hear it all worked out for you BK! :D
By BigKahuna
Thanks, I appreciate all of the support and knowledge from here.
By Ngneer2111
I just purchased a Ruger SR22 this past weekend. I can't wait to launch a few rounds through it.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!