Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By punisher
The glocks finish is excellent and very tough. Just really want a plain jane ccw pistol and the accesories for the G26 are endless. :hug:
By AgentP
That is some funny sh!t.
By nvisn
Jesus Christ. You mount a Magpul MBUIS backwards an post a photo once and look what happens.

Also look for a SIG P6/P225. Very slim single stack.
By punisher
Yup sig p6 looks like a good option also.
By nvisn
punisher wrote:Yup sig p6 looks like a good option also.
They can be found in decent shape for $400. Plus it's a SIG!
By snakeeater332
I've heard good things about the M&P 9's, but I've never handled/fired one. I've carried a .40S&W Glock 27 as my primary off-duty handgun for 15 years. As others have said, with the right holster you'll barely remember it's there. I currently use the same Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe for both my G27 and G19 and it comfortably fits both with practically no printing in just a t-shirt. You have to think of the handgun/holster/belt as an entire system.
By 67malibu
You cant go wrong with a M&P9c :wink:
By punisher
Well went to NGX and picked up a nice one for $419 Out the door and really digging this baby glock.
Also forgot about the 2 Glock 19 mags i had for sale and they fit( freakin awesome) even had some old glock parts and holsters and they also fit.

The interchangebility on the things is awesome and money saving!!
By Bcarp22
I was in there this afternoon looking at a used G19 and G26. Sounds like you got a great buy!
By punisher
It was $419 originally and i got it for $419 out the door so another happy customer grom NGX:)
By sjcolwell2
I'd go single stack. Don't really feel its even there G26 is super fat.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!