Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By PaiN
I had one in .40 a few years ago...Very reliable and it shot well but I did not like and couldn't get used too how it felt in hand. The pistol itself is wide and the grip, fat & stout, it never felt comfortable too me.
By punisher
I tried one to check out the grip and liked it. A 45acp single stack. I also tried the 40 which was a double stack and did not like the double stack.
I liked the 45 grip alot.
By GixerJockey
I have one, I like it very much. It fits in my hand well (has interchangable grip sizes too), shoots well, and isn't ammo picky.

And it could be yours... :wink: http://ctshooting.com/modules.php?name= ... pic&t=6174

It's basically a duplicate for other tacticle pistols I already own, and i'm offing it to help justify another gun purchase.
By hayes1966
I have one and have no issues with in, if you want to try it out let me know.
By JohnFH
Yes please
By Hddreamer
I have a 2009 witch I belive were the first 50,000 then it changed to 2022 it also has a interchangeable handle I love it but mine stove pipes on magtech loads if ya shoot "better" factory loads through it there's no problem at all
I could be wrong but the 2022 was first made for a contract with the French army and the contract runs out in 2022 I read that on the Internet if I can find the link I'll post it for you
All in all I give it a 2 thumbs up!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!