Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By sjcolwell2
I had one, but ended up getting rid of it, it was okay , If your gonna spend three hundred, I would just but a used glock for another 50 bucks or so. If you go with the sigma, visit www.gunsprings.com they sell a set of springs that will greatly inprove the trigger pull, from like 12 pounds to 5-6 . Its a must on that thing.
By newguy
No need to buy a spring you just remove one of the two springs. I have the 40 cal version it was a nice handgun i don't see what the bashing was about. Other then people who love Glocks have a issue with it.
By magneton44
If you can shoot a revolver, you can handle the trigger in the Sigma.
Last edited by magneton44 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By newguy
i liked mine because i can feel the trigger pull. My only issue with it was that i am a small guy and it was way to bulky for me to carry
By magneton44
Truck Gun!!
By jtf650
I saw 2 today, but neither was the Allied Forces model- both had the silver slide. Hoffmans @ $200, Newington Gun Exchange @ $190.
By magneton44
Thanks for the heads up..like the prices, obviously previously owned. :) Lots of folks use them as trade fodder, not just paper weights :wink:
By magneton44
jtf650 wrote:I saw 2 today, but neither was the Allied Forces model- both had the silver slide. Hoffmans @ $200, Newington Gun Exchange @ $190.
Picked up the 190.00 priced one this morning. Took it down and cleaned it, lucky if this gun has seen 50 rounds. Ran a bore snake thru the barrel and wiped down the slide interior..GTG ! Again, Thanks for the heads up!
By PaiN
Good to hear you got what you wanted. :)
By magneton44
PaiN wrote:Good to hear you got what you wanted. :)
Thanks,Yeah, it was a nice pick up for me.. :)
By punisher
Have held one and felt the trigger and felt very good.
Dont know what all the trigger commotions about. It aint no crisp trigger but you can easily fix that if you wish. For the price its awesome and its a Smith&Wesson to top it off. Used for $190 hell yea!!!
By magneton44
punisher wrote:Have held one and felt the trigger and felt very good.
Dont know what all the trigger commotions about. It aint no crisp trigger but you can easily fix that if you wish. For the price its awesome and its a Smith&Wesson to top it off. Used for $190 hell yea!!!
My sentiments exactly!!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!