Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By sjcolwell2
This weekend I was out shooting my Springfield Armory Champion. After about 50 rounds or so the extractor broke. ( Purchased this gun used so who knows how many rounds have been though it, I'd say I've put roughly 1000-1500 though it)

Anyway I called SA this morning and without any hassle at all the lady I spoke two gave me two options

1. FFL it to them and they would repair it, check the rest of the gun out and test fire it to check fuction and accuracy.
or

2. Send me a replacement part by the end of the week.

Now I opted for #2. But I never sat on hold , everyone I spoke to was very pleasant and when I didn't have the serial number with me, The lady did hesitate to rush me the part right out no questions asked.

I was impressed .
By magneton44
Those little things go a long way..
By sjcolwell2
Thats why I was kinda shocked when it broke, that was the first malfuction I've ever had with the thing. But the new one will be here soon with a bit of fine tuning it will be back in business.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!