Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By punisher
Well ive been doing alot of research on prices, ergonomics, reliability and seriously considering a CZ75 P01.
Any fine gentlemen here with first hand experience on this pistola?

These are about $500 range new, how much are these going for used if you can find them used in the state?

Thanks in advance!!.
By myglimk2
Replied to your PM about this fine Pistol! 8)

Just do it! :lol:
By JohnFH
Bring those too, I'll try anything once :D
By myglimk2
JohnFH wrote:Bring those too, I'll try anything once :D
You honestly think I still have these? :lol: :P
By JohnFH
silly me, but by then you might have one again :lol:
By punisher
Myglimk2 yes you did and much apreciated!!

Any Idea on new versus used prices?
Are there any local gunshops with these in stock?
By myglimk2
JohnFH wrote:silly me, but by then you might have one again :lol:
I definitely wouldnt mind another one! 8)

punisher wrote:Myglimk2 yes you did and much apreciated!!

Any Idea on new versus used prices?
Are there any local gunshops with these in stock?
No idea of any shops that have any used ones. I think Hoffmans have new ones in stock (or at least they did). I picked mine up for $475.00 used with a really nice holster some time last year. If you ask me it was worth every penny!
By PaiN
While I was at Jo-Jo's I was talking with a customer that was looking for CZ75 P-01. We were playing with a sweet used SP-01 in the case, but he opted to order a new P-01. Funny thing is he was trading an almost new Walther PPQ 9mm :?: You'd think the PPQ was made of gold the way the gun press and users have been embellishing how great the PPQ is....This buyer said it is a good pistol..but after shooting his friends CZ75 P-01, he had to have one.....and was trading at about a 50% loss on the PPQ to get it. ...
I like the CZs and the SP-01 in the case definitely had some trigger work, but I just can't get all ga-ga over them like some people do....Not enough to take a $300+ hit to get one, no sir.
By blueshirt23
I've owned a PO1 for a few years now. Has been 100% reliable, no matter what ammo was used. Size, weight and a decocker make it ideal for carry. Mine came with 10 round mags but 14 or 16 round versions are available OEM that fit flush. Also the gun has, to me, the best grip feel out of all the guns I own. The only minus is that holster options are limited, or at least they were when I was looking for one. Though I think you can special order one from Milt Sparks.
Hope this helps,
Chris
By punisher
Yup
Went and bought one
Love it
By PaiN
I jumped on the CZ bandwagon too......SP-01 Phantom should be in my possession very soon.
Let's see how ga-ga I get after I spend some time with the CZ
By magneton44
PaiN wrote:I jumped on the CZ bandwagon too......SP-01 Phantom should be in my possession very soon.
No one can claim that you lack experience with Firearms :D
By PaiN
magneton44 wrote:
PaiN wrote:I jumped on the CZ bandwagon too......SP-01 Phantom should be in my possession very soon.
No one can claim that you lack experience with Firearms :D
I have been through quite a few, no doubt.... :)
By punisher
That sure is pretty.
By PaiN
punisher wrote:That sure is pretty.
Yep....in a "serpent" sort of way...

Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day