Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By Mike-Sid
Did you ever check out the G34??? You need one of these!! I think it will be my next Glock, or if not the G20. Who needs a .40 when you can get a full power 10mm! :D
By magneton44
I had the G23, SNAPPY LITTLE PIECE. 10MM ??? how practical is the ammo as far as, availability ?
By Mike-Sid
When you reload, almost anything becomes practical. Even if you have to buy a few hundred 10mm cases, the bullets are readily available. If you want to buy loaded ammo it is available.
All the money I have invested in my reloading equipment has paid off many times over. I am able to shoot more. and tailor rounds to my needs.
By magneton44
Yeah, smart move. I'm not there yet. I have a G22, but the 17/19 bug has hit. Thinking about selling off my Sigma 40VE and maybe a revolver for some funds :roll:
By Mike-Sid
Which revolver? Move the Sigma! :D
By magneton44
Toying with idea, Ruger Police Service Six, circa 1981, 2.75" barrel Stainless, or model 36 S&W, Model 64-5 kframe 3" and a Nickel Model 19 4". That's my revolver collection. Tough to let go of any of those :cry:
By Mike-Sid
The I'd sell the Sigma and save up the rest.
By magneton44
Yeah, I agree.
By magneton44
Logging off, have a good nite!
By PaiN
When I picked up my used black SR9 from Hoffmans last week I was directly comparing to quite a few G17s and 19s. They were between $375 and $450 in price and all in good to great condition. Hoffmans has a lay-away so you can have a little time to pay.
By magneton44
Cool, Thanks, I'll make that trip. Did you notice the condition they were in?
By PaiN
PaiN wrote:They were between $375 and $450 in price and all in good to great condition.
;)
By magneton44
PaiN wrote:
PaiN wrote:They were between $375 and $450 in price and all in good to great condition.
;)
On me... :roll:
By PaiN
They had a really nice G17 EXO that I was very tempted to grab, it had a home done(but good) grip stippling and was clean. The SR9 was just too good to pass up. Black stainless, unfired, extra mag and $100+ less than the Glock.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!