Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By magneton44
Yeah, cash seems to be scarce right now. May just have to use this as an exercise in patience. The right offer will come along :D The whole Glock thing right now is ease of function and reliabilty / durability, in my world view anyway. The revolvers will be trade bait, the steel guns, 1911, 92fs will probably have their usefulness in another application. So in the end it's Glocks and the M&P9 (which may have it's own end of life issues before the Glocks). All this being said, as I'm looking ahead, as it all unfolds :wink:
Last edited by magneton44 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PaiN
Or you could get a Ruger SR9 spend ~$100 less, get more capacity, better ergonomics and seriously better trigger than either the Glock or M&P..... :wink:
By punisher
I have to agree with Pain.
Me thinks to get a CZ
By JohnFH
or you could wait and find a nice Glock.

There is a reason 75% of the people at the IDPA Championships shoot Glocks...... :wink:
By magneton44
JohnFH wrote:or you could wait and find a nice Glock.

There is a reason 75% of the people at the IDPA Championships shoot Glocks...... :wink:
I'll wait...
By sjcolwell2
Granted I love my 1911's, you really can't beat a Glock
By magneton44
I've owned a couple already, but they weren't the right models for me. G30 and a G23. The G23, I kind of regret trading in, had about $200 into that gun.Although, I ended up with a Colt CCO out of that deal from JoJo's. I'm sure that the G23 and G30 are long gone. That G23 was punishing in that small frame 8O
By PaiN
magneton44 wrote:I'm sure that the G23 and G30 are long gone.
Verified...I did not see either of them when I stopped by this morning ;)
By magneton44
As expected..Thanks!! If that G23 was there, I'd probably rescue it.. :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!