Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By SR9
I heard last night that S&W is making a 22 cal version of their M&P series semi auto pistols. They are not available yet though.

Anyone hear about them?

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/ ... rrorView_Y
By PaiN
I was looking at some reviews of the M&P 22 just the other night. Excellent reliabilty with the M&P ergos. They are a Walther product imported by S&W and very akin to the P22 internally, yes the M&P22 is hammer fired with a fixed to frame barrel. I was also looking at price which was around $450 selling price.
By newguy
Most likely will be less then 450 seeing Ruger said the SR22 was going to be 389 when it came out and it ended up selling for 289 instead. But it is S&W so who knows 450 might be right
By PaiN
newguy wrote:Most likely will be less then 450 seeing Ruger said the SR22 was going to be 389 when it came out and it ended up selling for 289 instead. But it is S&W so who knows 450 might be right
You're right I checked and the M&P22 MSRP is $419...which will put them in the $350 range at retail. What I saw must have been a price gouger jacking up on the new model.
By 67malibu
I was looking at these on the S&W site last night as I was trying to match up the M&P.45 to the M&P9mm for a future purchase.

That .22 looks good wonder how long till it is released?
By Mike-Sid
I like the looks better than the SR22......I guess I'll buy both! eventually
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!