Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By YeaItsSlo
PaiN wrote:Its 2:40p....and I haven't been to Hoffs yet.... :wink:
I wouldn't be surprised if weren't sold out by now, there was only 1 left in the case after I left
By Mopar
GreggAndrews wrote:I'd like to see a write-up putting this, the Mosquito, and other full-size .22 automatics against each other. :)
Well, as soon as PaiN gets his, he'll be able to compare it to the skeeter side by side. :D
By YeaItsSlo
200 rounds of garbage ammo last night no hiccups!

Only complaint is the mag release kinda sucks
By PaiN
YeaItsSlo wrote:200 rounds of garbage ammo last night no hiccups!

Just out of curiosity :? .....Did any of those 200 happen to hit the target, in any particular pattern? The trigger, I know it has one, how does it feel? Ah size....How does the size and grip compare to other pistols?

WTH? did I miss the memo that today is "Vague Sunday" in the pistol forum..... :?:
By YeaItsSlo
PaiN wrote:

Just out of curiosity :? .....Did any of those 200 happen to hit the target, in any particular pattern? The trigger, I know it has one, how does it feel? Ah size....How does the size and grip compare to other pistols?

WTH? did I miss the memo that today is "Vague Sunday" in the pistol forum..... :?:
the first 200 were shot at beer bottles and whatever random stuff i could find at the barn..

Today me and my girl went to chris's indoor range.. put another 300+- through it today.. all Winchester and fired every single round.. not one problem..

Shooting paper went OK.. My girls aim is horrible as she is very shakey with guns still.. but getting much better after today. With me shooting it was pretty accurate.. at 25ft I was shooting 3in groups maybe? (im not very good haha) was pretty consistent.. Its definitely less accurate then my MKII 6 7/8ths was.. I'll do some bench rest shooting after 1000 rounds to see about accuracy..

One thing I HAVE to say is.. My girl was never really a fan of shooting.. But after letting her shoot this today, I could NOT get it out of her hands.. out of the 300 we shot, id say 75% was her.. That was okay cause i spent most the time shooting my newly acquired G19.. (thanks Jeff!)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[/b]
By newguy
True test would be does it shoot that crappy Remington golden bullet 22 if that works in there i will be impressed. Shoot that stuff is like $1.79 for 50 lol
By YeaItsSlo
newguy wrote:True test would be does it shoot that crappy Remington golden bullet 22 if that works in there i will be impressed. Shoot that stuff is like $1.79 for 50 lol
I shot whatever we could find in the barn last night.. all worked.. but i do not know the brand names..
By myglimk2
I'll have to post some pics of mine after I (and PaiN) put prolly just over 600 rounds through it! :lol:
By YeaItsSlo
myglimk2 wrote:I'll have to post some pics of mine after I (and PaiN) put prolly just over 600 rounds through it! :lol:
how did it function? what ammo?
By JohnFH
PaiN wrote:

just go buy yours already and stop asking silly questions :wink:
By myglimk2
YeaItsSlo wrote:
myglimk2 wrote:I'll have to post some pics of mine after I (and PaiN) put prolly just over 600 rounds through it! :lol:
how did it function? what ammo?
Had one stovepipe and several failure to feed. The slide cycled fine, just wouldnt pick the next round up. Got better as the round count went up.
Was using Federal bulk 550 pack and Winchester bulk 555 pack. Both performed really well. Was able to get some tight groups with a few strays.

The gun is friggin filthy! :lol:
By far prolly my best shooting .22 pistol I have owned.
By myglimk2
JohnFH wrote:
PaiN wrote:

just go buy yours already and stop asking silly questions :wink:
No need to now. He shot mine today side by side with the Sig. 8)
By JohnFH
So he is selling the SIG now?
By myglimk2
JohnFH wrote:So he is selling the SIG now?
I dought it. He really likes his sig.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!