Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By sludwinjr
looks pretty sweet......comes complete with everything needed.....wonder how the recoil is on this.......
brownells has the kit for $261.77 part number clk165460
By PaiN
I don't know :?, personally I'm not one for non-standard calibers and conversions......They are something you start playing with when your bored, then wished you hadn't....
By GreggAndrews
I had the pleasure of shooting a .460 Rowland one time. Note that I said "once". It will deafen you through earplugs, and will set nearly everything within 2ft. of you on fire. Recoil is manageable however (thanks to the compensator!) it IS noticeable.

You need a forged frame; cast frames are no-go's, because they tend to rip apart under such stress. It'll batter & start cracking within short order... so unless you have a forged frame gun, I would NOT do it. On top of that, you have to hang that ugly-freakin'-compensator off the end of the slide to increase lock-time.

It's a really cool caliber, and gives you some KICKASS performance... but it's expensive, and it batters frames all to hell.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!