Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By inkmancool
Just picked it up a few days ago. Comes with the factory laser. My wife can actually rack the slide on this. I find it strange however, that the factory holster does not work with the factor laser installed. It seems to me if you are selling a package, the package should all work together. I won't use the holster anyway, but seems a waste. Anyway, have not shot it yet, but looking to do so ASAP. A small gun very easy to conceal. Feels like a solid piece, especially the magazine, pops out nicely and feels solid. Looking to get the pinky extension and change the grips. Anyone have one of these?
By JohnB
nope..but i REALLY want one, i just picked up a ruger LCP in a trade
By Jason
I bought a black/black one in the first batch hoffman's got when SIG released it. I like it a lot for what it is (short range pocket pistol).

I've been trying to get a 7 rd magazine for it since picking it up and haven't been able to.

Sooner or later I want to throw a laser on it to see if that helps with accuracy over 10'... life is kicking my butt right now or I'd buy yours.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!