Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By PaiN
...are such good pistols. I've been running these two brothers as much as possible and they have totally won me over. Super shooters both, I don't have a bad word to say. They work, are rock solid and accurate. The FNs have that "feel", just gripping one and you know you have a good gun in your hand. Shooting is a pleasure...hits to point of aim, great sights, very controllable(in both cals.) the grip is something else they stay put.

FNP45 USG and FNX9
By brian83
Yeah, my friend has the fnp 45 and every time I shoot it, I'm impressed. Just don't tell anyone, cuz polymer is evil and all :D
By CTSixshot
Careful PaiN!
Curse the FNs and they'll break on you!

(damn = commit to hell)
By PLO231
I love my FNP-45!
By PaiN
G...It is amazing!! I have 4 pistols that "just work".... These FNs just happen to be awesome on top of that :D (there, now I've complimented to counter act any cursing)
By Drew
Very shortly I plan on getting the FNP 45 Tactical without the Docter Optic. Need a host for my AAC Ti-RANT.

Awesome value these weapons..
By CTSixshot
Pain, shoot 50 rounds through each FN and you will be absolved of your sins..
By Drew
Well I ordered some 15 round mags. I guess I need to order the FNP 45 Tactical now :lol:
By PaiN
One of the 9mm mags wasn't holding the slide back every time I used it and WWB 230g(only WWB) ammo got stuck preventing feeding in the 14 round .45 mags. I called up FN service. I gave CS about as long of an explanation as I just gave you and I got "No problem, sir....box up the bad mags with brief note and your shipping address, we'll get new ones out to you asap."
That was it. Nothing like good guns AND a good company to back um up..
By Drew
FN is usually good to deal with. Even when there where issues with customer service there was a contact who would get things done promptly. Nice to hear it hasnt changed.
By PaiN
I shipped the mags today.....Let's see how long this takes.
By Drew
I ordered the FNP 45 Tactical today :lol:
By PaiN
Drew wrote:I ordered the FNP 45 Tactical today :lol:
I hope this thread helped convince you over the edge.....You're in for one hell of a firearm.
By Drew
Well I was on the fence. I have an AAC Ti-Rant on order and needed a 45 with a threaded barrel. I was originally looking at an HK 45 and Sig P220 Combat TB. Then two other people mentioned the FN. Then this thread..then I ordered a magazine..and then this thread again... The rest is history. My lunch cost me $1098 dollars today :w00t: :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!