Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By inkmancool
Bought this from Hoffman's a week ago. Love it. The DA/SA trigger pull in SA is short, light and smooth. The de-cocking lever was a bit unnerving the first few times I tried it, (at the gun range of course) but I understand how it works now, so it's all good. The gun fits so nicely in my hand. Anyone else have one?
Last edited by inkmancool on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Drew
congrats man, I have been contemplating a full sized model myself
By PaiN
I like the PX4 sc great feel and reliability, I was on the verge of buying one once, but man is it a porker ;) Way too fat for my carry tastes...

enjoy yours
By RafMan
Had mine for a few months. Love it! It does have a kick in .40S&W. It is my every day carry and always in my pocket unless I have to leave the state.
By Beretta4me
Enjoy your Px4, inkmancool, it's a great gun. I've had my Px4 Compact 9mm about a month and have put about 300rds through it. I love it. It's the only pistol I own that I feel safe carrying with one in the chamber. I like the safety system and I'm comforatble carrying IWB. My Glock 36 in 45cal has been made the home defence weapon, the Px4 is my prime carry gun now. At the range the Compact has been giving me some nice groups even though having only a 3.2" barrel.
regards
Ed
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!