Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
I took the new U.S. Firearms 45 Long Colt Single Action revolver out to High Rock today and put 50 rounds through it. It felt comfortable and the recoil was nothing but for some reason I could not hit a circle about 5" from 20 feet with the dam thing. I was consistantly shooting high left. I checked my eyes and sight picture couple times.

If I brought my Glock 19 I would have emptied all my rounds within 4" at that distance.

so

WTF
:!:
By PaiN
Hell Chris...I've only been shooting serious since the beginning of this year, but I already know some guns are going to "click" right off the bat and some aren't. It took me a long time too to learn the M&P and what loads it likes but the Taurus 66 I shot great out of the box with cheap reloads..
By CTSixshot
Yea ChrisNCT...you should have seen PaiN shine at Harwinton. He looked like a veteran competitor. Good job, Pain...and Randolf, too, for that matter!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!