Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By PaiN
Kahr CM9.
If anyone spots one of these elusive creatures in the wilds of CT, please let me know where so I can go capture the little beast and bring it back to the Laboratory of PaiN for experimentations...

thx

By PaiN
I'm serious...I lost a GB bid last night and I don't wish to pay $40 to $50 more to "buy it now".
So if you see a CM9 in stock locally(and can resist buying it for yourself), let me know....
By sjcolwell2
have you tried river view in east windsor. If he dosen't have it in stock he will mostlikely have it for you in less than a week
By PaiN
sjcolwell2 wrote:have you tried river view in east windsor. If he dosen't have it in stock he will mostlikely have it for you in less than a week
I was up at Riverview when I bought the PM45....I was told they only get the CM9s when they come in :?
By YeaItsSlo
first in line to buy it when you put it up for sale.... :twisted:
By PaiN
YeaItsSlo wrote:first in line to buy it when you put it up for sale.... :twisted:
I ended up snagging the Sig P290 while I was out hunting around for a CM9.
Sooo sorry I won't have a CM to sell you... :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!