Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By myglimk2
Looking to get rid of my Ruger LCP and pick up a S&W Bodyguard. I have a belt clip on my Ruger and when wearing it, it is practically invisable. From what I have searched so far is there is not a belt clip available yet for the Bodyguard.
Wanted to see if any of you guys carry one and which holster you wear for concealed carry that is secure?

P4V:
By JohnFH
Why are going to a S&W over the Ruger?

I have been looking at smaller carry options, not overly thrilled with any of them.....
By myglimk2
My cousin has one and its shoots very nice! I also like the built in laser.
By myglimk2
Or my other option would be to just get the Crimson trace setup for the LCP. ($153.99 with a $50.00 mail in rebate so it would come out to $103.99) This would be the cheapest way just to gain the laser option on my EDC.

I just like buying new guns! :twisted:
Have'nt decided yet so i'm gonna keep my options open.
By myglimk2
Let me know your thoughts, everyone. 8O
By JohnFH
I just like buying new guns!
The truth comes out.

I would like to try shooting it.
By YeaItsSlo
Id keep the LCP, the reviews from the bodyguard haven't been to great.. problems with the laser, feeding and ejection.. i was all for them until i seen the issues and went to hoffmans to try the rental..
By myglimk2
I think I am just gonna stick with the LCP afterall. I like the looks of the Bodyguard and all but how to turn the laser on is out in front. As with the LCP with the Crimson, to activate the laser is going to be right on the grip just below the trigger guard. Plus, I know I can easily conceal as I have been for some time now with the Kel-Tec belt clip mod. It's also more cost friendly.

I do like buying new guns, but I think im going to save up for a Glock 26/27 instead and just get the Crimson for the LCP.
By myglimk2
Never had a problem with mine either. I only have maybe 40 rounds TOPS through mine. Pretty much just a function check with the staggered FMJ and HP's that I have in it. It all fed and ejected flawlessly.
By newguy
Riverview sales as bodyguard 380 with built in laser on sale for 349.00

figured give ya heads up if that what your heart set on
By jamesb
Had a Bodyguard 380. Awesome little gun...I just always carried IWB so didn't really need a pocket gun.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!