Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By hayes1966
I have the P85 and the newer models have solved all the issues of the earlier models. A solid firearm imho.
By nvisn
$249 tomorrow, sat and sunday at hoffmans.
By AGust82
I bought one of the $249 Hoffman's ones a couple years ago. It cycled slow. FTF all day long, any ammo. Rather than try fixing it I just traded it in on something else. Kind of huge and clumsy. I would have never been able to carry it. I believe mine was a rare case though. I've never heard another poor report.
By PaiN
nvisn wrote:$249 tomorrow, sat and sunday at hoffmans.
You forgot ....the $249 also includes a box of ammo ;)
By SR9
PaiN wrote:
nvisn wrote:$249 tomorrow, sat and sunday at hoffmans.
You forgot ....the $249 also includes a box of ammo ;)
That is why I ask. I am in a mood to add another 9mm to my family.
By hayes1966
You could take a ride to Wolfs in Bristol, for $15 you could rent one and try it out.
By newguy
Range already closed i went there Wednesday was already shut down
By newguy
Figured i warn ya i used to work at the IBM building in Southbury and was torture getting back and forth to home i used to have to take 84 to 691 be worthless trip if ya get there and can't test it
By glocks1986
Why is hoffmans range closed down now?
By hayes1966
Maintenance and upgrades. Not sure what that means, I was there yesterday and it didn't seem like a lot was going on with the range.
By newguy
Don't hold me to this because it got it thru the Rumor mill which sometimes you can only believe half of what ya hear but here it goes.

Hoffmans has serious lead dust problem in there indoor range and it wasn't closed by choice was closed by the state and there going to decom the range remove all the lead dust
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!