Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By hayes1966
Please view match schedules under events. After many years of faithful service, Frank Savino has stepped down as Pistol Director of Connecticut. Joe Sugden has been elected to replace him. Please feel free to contact him for match information and entries.

Phone: (203) 417-2393
E-mail: [email protected]
Address:
Joe Sugden
4 Daniels Farm Rd
Trumbull, CT 06611

A big thanks to Frank for all his efforts in the past.
By JimmyMac
I'd also like to give thanks to Frank for all the work he did for the CT shooting comunity. For many years while many of us were enjoying shooting at NRA sanctioned matches around the State, Frank was busy organizing, directing, compiling scores, etc, etc.. Hope you get more time for doing things you love, like shooting, Frank! :wink:
By Franksav
JimmyMac wrote:I'd also like to give thanks to Frank for all the work he did for the CT shooting comunity. For many years while many of us were enjoying shooting at NRA sanctioned matches around the State, Frank was busy organizing, directing, compiling scores, etc, etc.. Hope you get more time for doing things you love, like shooting, Frank! :wink:
Thank you, I'll be looking foward to attending the Sectional this year as a competitor.

Frank
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!