Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By JohnB
so wednesday it is then ? hayes i'll pick you up if so around say...5ish ?
By PaiN
I got hooked onto another sweet pistol tonight (yes, I have my agents out for me while I am at work hehe :lol: )
Its a S&W 617 6" ss 10shot The pistol has very low use, is immaculate and going for $525.
I'm very tempted its more than I want to spend but a good deal on a great gun.

By PaiN
I couldn't not pass up the deal on this Smithy 617 :)

the Family

By CTSixshot
Don't those forceps interfere with the trigger operation?
By PaiN
CTSixshot wrote:Don't those forceps interfere with the trigger operation?
You mean the "hemostats" ..Yes they do, but they are handy to have around for accidental shootings...got to take the bad with the good in this world.

:lol:
By JohnFH
time for a bigger pistol box
By PaiN
JohnFH wrote:time for a bigger pistol box
Who knows?? maybe I get one on our trip to Newington Gun Exchange....(the one where I buy the coffee). What I do need is another ammo box.

Who's in on this? I'd still like to go.
By CTSixshot
Hey, I'll go...
...that is, if I can find an extra $129 for that relic I've been eyeing! (it sucks being poor!)

Btw PaiN, procure smaller handguns and they'll fit in your cases. (yuk, yuk!)
By PaiN
I definately don't have any money to spend...well, outside of $10, $8 for an ammo can and $2 for coffee :wink:

But let's not go for 5p...that's traffic time :(
By JohnB
what time are you going ?
By PaiN
My pops showed up unexpectedly....we've been out all day, looks like we won't have diner until around 6 after...I may try to get up there for about 7:15-7:30 if he want's to go(he will ;) )
By PaiN
Never made it to NGE..We decided to go shoot inside at Bell City for afew hours instead......I have to say, that was a hell of alot more fun than buying an ammo can. :)
By CTSixshot
Stopped by Hansen's in Southport Friday....Forget about that Taurus Tracker in .41 Magnum; it's gone!
Hansen's does have a used Taurus Model 94 in the display case where the .41 had been displayed. IT looked like a 4" barrel version, although I didn't see that model offered on their website. Jay said it was a custom gun, but I didn't have him elaborate on it...sorry.
By PaiN
I just don't like that Taurus 94, I doubt I will no matter how dolled up one gets
By hayes1966
NGX always has a lot of revolvers on display, I did pick up a few nice ones at NGX and cheap. One S&W model 19 I had for a while but sold it .. JohnB cried when I sold that one. Seems like a lot of new shooters don't even look at revolvers.

Pain, I do like that 617 .. tried a few years back to get a friend to part with one but he didn't.

I just went to the range last Sunday with a load of different reloads and the S&W Model 10, Model 60 and Dan Wesson. Reloads were nice!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!