Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By jamesb
You may have seen my thread on my rifles so I wanted to post up my pistols as well.

This is my normal carry gun. A Glock 26 in a DeSantis Scorpion IWB holster.

This past weekend as a little Christmas gift to myself I picked up two more. A S&W Bodyguard 380 and a slightly used S&W Mod. 36 .38 Special that had Pachmayr grips on it. I wanted a smaller "pocket" pistol and I always had a thing for a snub nose.

Went to Bridgeport Range with a friend and both were very accurate. Much more so than I am. My friend was grouping much better than myself even though it was his second time shooting handguns. I'm now just looking to pick up an IWB holster for the J frame and maybe a set of wood grips.

Would really like a Colt SAA and a SIG P229 Elite next.
By Y3V
What you need is a nice two tone FNX-9 sir. :)
By jamesb
LOL, nice try! Next up is a 226 Elite, USP .45 or a 12 gauge Remington. I'm actually just pulling out the revolver to clean it since firing it last.
By glocks1986
Nice pistols! I really like the bodyguard 380...I was also at the bridgeport shooting range on sunday! lol
By jamesb
glocks1986 wrote:Nice pistols! I really like the bodyguard 380...I was also at the bridgeport shooting range on sunday! lol
I was just there yesterday again. Next up I think is adding either a USP 45 or Glock 21SF to the mix.
By Speedway
That grip looks HUGE on the Chief's Special.
By jamesb
I know, it does look large, but it fits my large hands fine. I want to get a set of wood grips that would have came on it from the factory, but shooting them them on would be a chore.

Just got this last night...Can't wait to try it out. Glock 21SF. Now I just need to get a Supertuck for it.

Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!