Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By Socom
:wink: I want it ! All I have is the PT-92 AF and a PT-99... If you don't hit a combat target at 50/75 ft. with it, DON'T pin it on the toy.... I shoot more 300's, maybe a 295 now & then, Lots better then my 45's... Also great for double tap's, Good Luck with her... :D
By PaiN
Socom wrote:All I have is the PT-92 AF and a PT-99...
You poor thing :( ....that's horrible
By Socom
PaiN, Did it come with the 10 round mag or the 15 ? I've been looking for some pre-ban 15's, Yea, thats right, Pre-Ban... That dirty word is still used here... :cry:
By PaiN
Socom wrote:PaiN, Did it come with the 10 round mag or the 15 ? I've been looking for some pre-ban 15's, Yea, thats right, Pre-Ban... That dirty word is still used here... :cry:
Two 17round mags.....and Mec-gar makes 18rounders for the pt 92

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ta929mm18bla.html
By PaiN
The PT92 kicks-ass! 8)
I got about 170 rounds down range of 115g WWB and CCI Blazer. Flawless operation and reliability with great accuracy. At first it was shooting low at 25 and 50', because I "dot the eye" but once I adjusted to cover the poa with the front sight it was on and shot very well. I'm not sure if I want to get an adjustable rear sight right now, I need more time with the pistol and at least a plate shoot before I decide. What a pleasure to shoot this pistol, to hell with recoil its practically a hand massage :roll:
What more can I say? There's really not anything I don't like about my PT92 Combat. I will be running some heavier bullets and HP's though sooner or later but I'm not anticipating any problems, I just have a good feeling from this weapon.
By PaiN
Ya know what.... You guys are just jealous because I'm emotionally matured and don't form attachments with inanimate objects.

look at what I'm selling...now :D :wink:
By CTSixshot
Ya know what...?

You dah man, PaiN!
By Socom
PaiN wrote:The PT92 kicks-ass! 8)
I got about 170 rounds down range of 115g WWB and CCI Blazer. Flawless operation and reliability with great accuracy. At first it was shooting low at 25 and 50', because I "dot the eye" but once I adjusted to cover the poa with the front sight it was on and shot very well. I'm not sure if I want to get an adjustable rear sight right now, I need more time with the pistol and at least a plate shoot before I decide. What a pleasure to shoot this pistol, to hell with recoil its practically a hand massage :roll:
What more can I say? There's really not anything I don't like about my PT92 Combat. I will be running some heavier bullets and HP's though sooner or later but I'm not anticipating any problems, I just have a good feeling from this weapon.
I TOLD YOU, you would love it, Why didn't you get the PT-99, Thats the one with the adjustable sight! Thats why I got both, the 92 & 99... But, when i got the 99, it was used, so they said, Just got done wiping them down, and the new 92 looks older then the used 99... Then again, the 92 is the one I carry most of the time...
By PaiN
Socom wrote: I TOLD YOU, you would love it, Why didn't you get the PT-99, Thats the one with the adjustable sight!
I do love it....As for as why I got the 92 ..well that's simple...I fell in love with the looks of this "Combat" version from a picture....seriously.
On the bright side I did meet my wife in person before I fell :lol:
By Socom
PaiN wrote:
Socom wrote: I TOLD YOU, you would love it, Why didn't you get the PT-99, Thats the one with the adjustable sight!
I do love it....As for as why I got the 92 ..well that's simple...I fell in love with the looks of this "Combat" version from a picture....seriously.
On the bright side I did meet my wife in person before I fell :lol:
The last I knew, the only differance between the 92 and 99 was the fact that the 99 had adj. sights... Maybe they changed, but thats how they done did it... Yes, I'm still kickin, Winter is just around the corner, so i'll be back bugging you all :wink:
By PaiN
So here tis' all done up.
I ended up getting an actual black Beretta 92FS barrel...because the guy Jo-jo's sent the original to for Ceracoating, apparently lost it :? No matter, I got a sweet look on the gun and Jo-Jo's took good care of me for the other work I had done. Its a great shooter.

By JohnFH
Pain, I didn't notice, how much are you asking?
By PaiN
JohnFH wrote:Pain, I didn't notice, how much are you asking?
yea, This one is spoken for....

:)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!