Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By PaiN
Sorry for the lack of updates and no pics :(
I've had issues with Bud's on this since it was purchased on 8/26(I don't want to get into it, here). The pistol is finally due in to my FFL on 9/8.
I'll have something up later next week...
(If someone wants to purchase this pistol from me: Taurus PT92 AFS Combat (matte finish) NIB and unfired $450 ftf)
By hayes1966
JohnFH wrote:
Sell no way!
I can save that and post it in the for sale ad right?
I am surprised it isn't up on the for sale already :)
By PaiN
hayes1966 wrote:
JohnFH wrote:
Sell no way!
I can save that and post it in the for sale ad right?
I am surprised it isn't up on the for sale already :)
F-ing Bud's :evil: making me wait.....I found another 9mm I want more.
By CTSixshot
...and what would that be, praytell?
By PaiN
CTSixshot wrote:...and what would that be, praytell?
That sweet CZ75 SP-01 over at CT Guntalk forum. I would have bought that over this PT92 but it popped up a few hours after I ordered the Taurus(or should I say after the Taurus order was completed) :(
I've had far to much time to look at the CZ waiting for Bud's to get off their ass and get my gun out.
By CTSixshot
Have you sold the CZ yet? R! R!
By PaiN
ya know :? Someone on another CT gun forum is kind of busting my balls about how many guns I buy and sell also.... I'm starting get a complex, feeling all funny and embarrassed...thanks.

I'm guilted into keeping this PT now
By CTSixshot
Ahhhhh...don't sweat it; they're just jealous that they can't buy every gun that strikes their fancy.
You are keeping the U.S. economy alive and vibrant, PaiN...enjoy!
By Socom
Nice going PaiN, You will love it... In fact, i'm sitting here typing this with mine on my hip... One thing, Be careful getting a holster, You have the rail, it will not fit a lot of holsters, like the Berretta's.... Now all you need is the PT-99... :wink:
By Socom
P.S. PaiN, You may want to think about the Taurus 1911-B, they are also very nice... gona take mine up back in a few... :D
By PaiN
I ended up getting a Para GI Expert in a trade(the Para is a great 1911 in its own right), but I was giving the Taurus 1911's real strong consideration if I had to buy NIB.
I'm starting to get excited now that the PT in only a day away. I can't wait to see the matte stainless finish in person.
By Socom
Hey SR9 ! Yea, it has been, Lots of shooting and still working on my range, (I'll never finsh it, Not the way I want, that is). Now that the weather is turning, I'll be around a little more often... Hope you all had a good summer & lots of shooting. :wink:
By SR9
Socom wrote:Hey SR9 ! Yea, it has been, Lots of shooting and still working on my range, (I'll never finsh it, Not the way I want, that is). Now that the weather is turning, I'll be around a little more often... Hope you all had a good summer & lots of shooting. :wink:
Yup, I did. Good to talk again.
By PaiN
Here it is, finally...very nice and really good handling. More to come after I shoot it.

Good fit for the big 147g Golden Sabers

PT92 AFS Combat
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!