Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By Greg
Hi,

I've recently filled and submitted an application for a pistol permit in South Windsor. That's been four weeks ago. What's the standard waiting time for this. I'm wondering if there's a glut of applications due to the upcomming election.

I just left a message w/ the police this afternoon, so I'm hoping to get an answer either way.

Thanks for any imput.

Greg
By PaiN
Bristol said 4 weeks and I actually had the permit in hand 4 weeks later. I was expecting to wait months, so that made me a happy camper.
I was told time to permit is dependent on the police work load of the issuing town at the time you submit.
good luck...
By Greg
thanks for your answer. I guess I just have to be patient. At least the Feds haven't come knocking at my door. :wink:
PaiN wrote:Bristol said 4 weeks and I actually had the permit in hand 4 weeks later. I was expecting to wait months, so that made me a happy camper.
I was told time to permit is dependent on the police work load of the issuing town at the time you submit.
good luck...
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!