Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By SR9
I have a Ruger Mark III 22/45 I use for Bullseye shooting and would like to improve the trigger. I have heard many pros and cons about aftermarket triggers versus a gunsmith acurizing the trigger for about the same price as aftermarket triggers.

Anymore opinions on this? Also, anyone know a shop that does a good trigger work? I would like to get something done soon. I am in the Waterbury area.

Thanks
By hayes1966
There is a guy that has some info listed over at Silver City, shoot an email off to 'Resinator' and he should be able to hook you up with a phone number. You could also take a ride by the place on Friday nights as the plate shoots have started up again.
By Sebring_Pop
I had my 41 done by Jody at Josephs Gun Shop in New Britain.
By SR9
Well, I checked out the leads resinator gave me and CPC does only rifles and Jo Jos is booked with a 3 week turn around. Looks like I'm outa luck, NVPL starts on the 21st.

Oh well, guess I should have looked into it sooner and skipped a few summer matches. :(

Thanks for the info everyone!!
By JohnFH
I can point you to a Ruger trigger job.
PM me if your interested
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]