Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By JohnB
ive been a fan of nutnfancys knives videos and actually bought a couple on his recommendations ( spyderco para-military and benchmade 943) he does good stuff
By CTSixshot
Yes. I just thought the video resolution quality was pretty good. I can't say I've watched many of his topics, but the few I did watch were pretty decent, especially if you never handled a specific firearm before.
By ketel1
I have been watching TNP or the nutnfancy project since the beginning. His vids are I think top notch. Ive picked up a Spyderco tenetions ,SOG flash 2, Rat 1 folder and a spyderco centofonte 3 all based on his reviews and could not be happier.
By nyalex98
good luck getting .380 ammo these days. :(
By JohnB
ketel1 how dya like the tenacious and where did you get it ?
By ketel1
I bought it at www.yourcornerstore.com for $28. I love it Been EDC'ing it for about 6 months now. Even though the knife was made in China the quality control on it appears to be great. My only gripe with it is that it rides alittle thick in the pocket. Another great knife Nutnfancy turned me onto that i just got this thurs. is the Ontario RAT 1 folder. Little heavy then the spyderco but its 23 bucks at the same site. If you need a knife that you know your gonna thrash on check these out. Two of my most favorite beater knives of all time.

spyderco
http://yourcornerstore.com/index.php?ma ... ad913a9423

RAT 1
http://yourcornerstore.com/index.php?ma ... s_id=22918
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]