Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By KSODA
Anyone with experience with the Taurus Judge in either length/style? Great feeling gun, very light, good balance, just haven't fired it. I like the idea of staggering a .45 cartridge and .410...kinda gives the criminals multiple choice option how hey wanna face justice!
By PaiN
I always point persons interested in the "Judge" to the Box-O-Truth :) A definite "should read before you buy"
http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/bot41.htm

My buddy bought one on a whim, he says; "its a neat pistol but kicks like a mule with .45C and is all over the place with accuracy" ..
By djmiked
I had a friend of mine shoot a round of skeet with one! Needless to say he didn't get too many clays :lol:
By Socom
I sure would think twice! Have a friend who wanted one, when i talked to him and explained, Try befor you buy! Well, neadless to say, He did not buy one. And i'm a big fan of the Taurus, Have a 92 AF and 1911B, Both are Great! Good price, well made!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!