Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By J
Any thoughts on the Ruger 1911 Carry? I love my Sig 1911 and Ive always wanted a Colt, which are the other 1911 carry's im looking at.
By Hddreamer
If you can afford the colt get it if not the Ruger is a really nice gun to own also eather way I don't think you'll be dissapointed
By J
Just wondering if anyone lives near Hoffmans that plans on going soon? I was trying to get prices for the Sig 1911 Carry preferably the stainless and the Colt Commander (steel not aluminum) in Stainless of course. I live an hour away in Groton and hate driving there without buying anything. Thanks this would help me in making my decision on which 1911 carry. I'd take prices at Newington Gun Exchange if you plan on stopping by there also. Thanks again.
By Hddreamer
If your gonna come down from Groton definitely stop by newington gun exchange there prices are usually cheaper and the customer service is much better
Did you try calling Eather ? If they don't tell you how much they are at least they would tell you if they have them
By CTSixshot
There's one for sale on this forum:
http://ctshooting.com/modules.php?name= ... ic&t=10774
Can't say if it's what you seek exactly. Yes, he's clear across the state, I know.
Perhaps you could meet up at the Glastonbury free range some weekend (or even the HRG for the pistol match on the 20th, this Sunday...?).
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!