Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By Kimber-45
Has anyone had one of these?
Wondering about the trigger, action, and accuracy.
I have been shopping for a Smith & Wesson 617 but the price of close to 800 bucks is BS.
I wonder how these compare.
Thx.
By JohnFH
They are basically little tanks, triggers can be hit or miss but usually ok and are easy to clean up. Like most 22's ammo is key and sub sonic tends to be more accurate the the higher velocity stuff, but you still need to try a few to find what works best in your particular gun.
By JohnB
talk to mike..i think he had one of these and didnt like it
By hayes1966
I had one but sold it. The trigger was heavy and the grip small in my hand. You have girlie hands so it would be great for you.
By PaiN
I found one left by accident at my gun club last year :? .....I admit I did try a few rounds through it while I waited for the owner to be found. The gun was typical for a Ruger revolver.....felt like a tank and the trigger could have used some work. In .22lr there was no recoil to speak of, which made it kind of boring to shoot.
By JohnB
its a gun i always wanted..but see too many ppl disapointed in it
By Hddreamer
John , everybody has there own opinion best thing to do is to see if hoffmans or another gun rental place has one you can try , I have a kimber solo if I went by what people put on forums or you tube I would have never bought it but I wanted it and I have no problems with it and enjoy shooting it ,it's just my opinion but everyone's different , I also have a sp101 in 357 I love it ! It's built like a tank but then again all rugers are, at least that's not gonna be a problem down the road .
Best of luck with your decision !
Paul
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!