Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By cwlongshot
Any body going this week end??

I'll be there on the 15:30 relay...as long as it dosen't snow much....
if it does, and we have any accumulations...I'll be plowin' 8O Image

CW
By JohnB
i didnt know it was this weekend..hmm, maybe, hey if it does snow i wont complain if you plough my driveway too :)
By hayes1966
Considering my recent form in the Met League I will try and save what good shots I have left in me for the team. :lol:
By cwlongshot
Well,
If we can trust the weatherman....I'll be OK for attending this relay!! WOOHOO!!!!

BUT I'll be up most of the night pushing that lousy stuff!!!!!

CW
By JohnB
i'm guessing its been called off today ?
By Franksav
I haven't talked to Joe Sugden today but as of yesterday (Saturday) Fran, John and Joe were planning on being there. If you're scheduled for a Sunday relay and think you can make it give the range a call at (860) 646-9210. I'm on the coast and have no idea what the snow is like in Manchester.
By Franksav
JohnB wrote:i'm guessing its been called off today ?
I just talked to Joe, he is there and they are running the match.
By Franksav
OK, how did everyone do? I had an 868, there were a couple of 871's and an 874 when I left on Saturday.
By JohnB
i didnt shoot..will there be a page with all the scores on it somewhere ? we could repost them here too if so
By Franksav
JohnB wrote:i didnt shoot..will there be a page with all the scores on it somewhere ? we could repost them here too if so
The CSRRA has a website http://www.csrra.com they post some scores, match results, schedules, and news there. It's up to the individual activity director to post the information for his division. If Torrington Gun Club gets the info they will also put the infor on their website.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!