News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

History lesson...

What if planning, survival, SHTF

Moderator: Moderators

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

History lesson...

Postby myglimk2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Here's a history lesson. Enjoy and, please keep an open mind!

These are long videos, but well worth the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT ... plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1Oo ... plpp_video

"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."
-David Icke

KenT
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter I

Postby KenT » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 pm

I watched all of the first one and most of the second. Not sure what to believe. I could beleive a lot of it though. Explains the whole lack of a missing link thing. I really dont believe man evolved the way science says, though not a big believer in the Bible either.

Anyway VERY cool stuff to consider! Thanks for sharing!

sidenote - my brother completely believes in it all and is 100% that 'thing' is going to happen on Dec 21st. Too skeptical to be whole hearted about it myself as these revelations have been 'foretold' in the past and yet.... but Im a little prepared anyway ;)

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Thanks for taking the time to watch, Ken! 8)
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."

-David Icke

Return to “Survival Planning”