Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By Mike-Sid
When is our next ride? Anyone in for 7/13? How about somewhere in New York state? Our last ride was a great time, we started at 11am, I think by my request because I had a late night the night before. This time we can start early, hell even meet for breakfast to plan the day.
By PaiN
I can't do the 7/13, I'm "on-call" in the the AM and have my daughters' grad/b-day party going on later in the day.
On the 14th, I'm riding in charity ride for diabetes some people I work with at Bristol Hosp. put together. I believe it will be leaving out of the Polish Club in Bristol. $20/rider $10/pass, eats provided on return, all riders are welcome.
By Mike-Sid
Ok, then how about 7/20?
By JohnFH
How about a Sunday? I work Saturdays
By Mike-Sid
JohnFH wrote:How about a Sunday? I work Saturdays
I work Sundays, and have Saturday's off. :(
By JohnFH
I only work half days, how about a local shorter trip, I can't do much more then that anyway with the current condition of my lower back.

I'll put out the option again of ending here for some ribs out of the smoker
By PaiN
What about this afternoon?
By JohnFH
I could probably do a short one today, I'm not prepared to cook though, unless you want something from the grill like burgers. Ribs take hours.
By Mike-Sid
Pain has commitments on 7/13 and 7/20. So looks like he is out for this ride.
Again anyone good for 7/13?

EDIT TO CORRECT DATE FROM 7/14 TO 7/13
Last edited by Mike-Sid on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hermes
Unfortunately, I'm going out of the country next week and then pretty busy for the next few following weeks, so I won't be around for any of this. Sorry to miss it - it'll probably be August before I have a whole weekend day free to go on a long ride.
By magneton44
Mike-Sid wrote:Pain has commitments on 7/14 and 7/20. So looks like he is out for this ride.
Again anyone good for 7/14?
I can tentatively plan on 7/14, I'm in Enfield
By Mike-Sid
Hermes wrote:Unfortunately, I'm going out of the country next week and then pretty busy for the next few following weeks, so I won't be around for any of this. Sorry to miss it - it'll probably be August before I have a whole weekend day free to go on a long ride.
Ok let us know when you are ready for another ride, you are our photographer ! Lol. Have a safe trip
By Mike-Sid
magneton44 wrote:
Mike-Sid wrote:Pain has commitments on 7/14 and 7/20. So looks like he is out for this ride.
Ok that's 2 for 7/13. I also have 3 guys from the last ride, not on this board to invite also.

EDIT TO CORRECT DATE FROM 7/14 TO 7/13
Last edited by Mike-Sid on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PaiN
Mike-Sid wrote:
magneton44 wrote:
Ok that's 2 for 7/14. I also have 3 guys from the last ride, not on this board to invite also.
7/14 is a Sunday, aren't you working?
By Mike-Sid
PaiN wrote:
Mike-Sid wrote:
magneton44 wrote: I can tentatively plan on 7/14, I'm in Enfield
Ok that's 2 for 7/14. I also have 3 guys from the last ride, not on this board to invite also.
7/14 is a Sunday, aren't you working?

Thanks! You are right I meant 7/13. I'm going to edit my posts to reflect that, sorry
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!