Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
Looking to get my boaters license. Was curious to see if anyone on the forum offered it before I signed up for a class.

Thanks!
By JohnFH
You have to do it through the state, just like the hunter safety class.
By myglimk2
Ahhh, bummer.
By myglimk2
Cool, Thanks G!
By PaiN
Of the many things you don't know about me.......I have my boating license and have been through the BSC :wink:
By myglimk2
mu2bdriver wrote:http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2 ... v_GID=1620

I did mine several years ago and took the combination course. The combination allows you boat and PWC qualification, whereas the boating safety is just boating.
This is route I was going to take. BL and PWC, never know if I'll get a jet ski in the future. 8)
By myglimk2
Looks beautiful over there!
By JohnFH
I was grandfathered in because I had a boat registered when they said we needed to get a license, PWC too.
By Mike-Sid
The American Legion on the Seymour/Oxford linne on Rte.67 has a sign in front offering the class. I don't know the details, I will look closer next time I go by.
By CTSixshot
When I move over there (not necessarily to Phuket though, perhaps Trat, Ko Kut, Rayong or Chiang Mai), I'll send you an invitation...
By myglimk2
Mike-Sid wrote:The American Legion on the Seymour/Oxford linne on Rte.67 has a sign in front offering the class. I don't know the details, I will look closer next time I go by.
Thanks Mike! 8)
By myglimk2
CTSixshot wrote:When I move over there (not necessarily to Phuket though, perhaps Trat, Ko Kut, Rayong or Chiang Mai), I'll send you an invitation...
Thanks, G! :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!