Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By Mike-Sid
What did you think of Yankee HD? Where is the picture of your new bike or bikes? :lol: Full report please.
By myglimk2
Soon. 8)
By Mike-Sid
myglimk2 wrote:Soon. 8)
A conspiracy :twisted:
By JohnFH
Mike-Sid wrote:
myglimk2 wrote:Soon. 8)
A conspiracy :twisted:
a movement :wink:
By PaiN
Mike-Sid wrote:What did you think of Yankee HD? Where is the picture of your new bike or bikes? :lol: Full report please.
I was there from 11a until 5:30p, I test drove five bikes, got a good feel for them. I did find "the one" for and its a one in a million find for me 8)
Traded in with 1400mi, the bike I want, in the color I want with the accessories I would have installed over time. Its a 2012 denim black, Dyna Fat Bob....more to come.
Yankee HD is incredible to deal with. A++

So who's riding?
By magneton44
I'm in...with my YamaDavidson

By Mike-Sid
I'm in with my Limited. Image
By PaiN
Its finally starting to settle in that I'm going to be riding again after 13 years....and it feels awesome 8) this one is a dream ride for me....
I had to stop in before work and finalize the deal, I grabbed a few pics, I'll post when I get home.

Nice bikes btw
By PaiN
Here it is
By JohnB
beauty !
By myglimk2
That's sexy! 8)
By Jason
Hah - I looked at one of those when I bought mine. If I had gone with Harley, that would probably have been the one. So good looking.
By PaiN
Jason wrote:Hah - I looked at one of those when I bought mine. If I had gone with Harley, that would probably have been the one. So good looking.
What did you end up getting? I was giving some serious consideration to the new Honda CB1100.
By Mike-Sid
Awesome bike! I love Dyna's. Going to be a great summer!
By myglimk2
This bike is going to fit you really well, Mike! Very happy you got it, you deserve it! :wink:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!